What Bag Are You?
There are far too many bags in the world. But do you know what fits your body type and personality? If you are going to shop for bags, take note of the following tips:
1. When you have very large hips and you are very conscious about it, you can try wearing shoulder bags with very short strap. This way, it will be very easy for you to tuck it underneath your arm when you’re walking along the streets o when you’re roaming around shopping areas. You can also go for hobo bags, which are trendier, and pick ones that hang comfortably above your hips.
2. Petite women shouldn’t pick large bags, or else, their accessory will appear to overwhelm them. The rule of proportion should then be followed. Thus, purses, hand bags, and small body bags are excellent for their height.
3. Full-figured women shouldn’t go for bags that are small. Rather, pick ones that have adequate width such as hobo purses.
4. There are some women who have great curves, and bags should be able to emphasize it. Anything too small or too large doesn’t, so choose those that have straps that will allow your bag to end just a little above your waistline.
5. Tall women can get away with just about anything, so practically, they can stock their closet with any type of bag they want.
In the end, select those handy accessories that will permit you to feel confident and glamorous all over.
Are you a true animal lover? Read here blog posts about: