I’m a technical writer, technology writer and tech blogger for some of the Internet’s best tech websites. I’ve been professionally tech writing, blogging and ghostwriting books, theses, master’s papers, research papers, dissertations, web content and articles since 2005. I also wrote more than 1,800 pages of reference and user guides, user manuals, software documentations, release notes, online help, documentation papers, how-to articles, DIYs and the likes.
- oDesk Rating: 4.89 out of 5 (based on 55 feedback)
- Certified EzineArticles Diamond Level Expert Author (The highest Expert Author level given only to the Top 1% out of more than 400,000 authors)
- Expert technology writer for PluralSight (Hardcore development and IT training – one of the world’s leading IT training and development websites).
- Experienced technology writer and tech blogger for Techopedia
- Regular contributor to GFI since 2010.
- Proficient content moderator for UBM.
- Freelance tech writer and technology blogger for Online-Tech-Tips and HelpDeskGeek. Produced approximately 250 articles.
- Why hire me?
I’ve written more than 8,000 articles, blog posts, web contents, papers, dissertations and case studies ordered from the US, UK, Australia, Ireland, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Norway, Cyprus, China, India, Costa Rica, South Africa, Italy, Ukraine, Germany, Malta, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, the Netherlands, Uruguay, Spain and New Zealand.